BUFFALO, NY-March 28, 2022 – Impact Journals publishes scholarly journals in biomedical sciences with a focus on all areas of cancer and aging research. Impact Journals will be participating as an exhibitor at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2022 annual meeting from April 8-13, 2022, in New Orleans, Louisiana. This year, the AACR conference is entitled, “Decoding Cancer Complexity | Integrating Science | Transforming Patient Outcomes.”
Oncotarget and Aging (Aging-US) are Impact Journals’ two most prominent journals. Oncotarget is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal dedicated to publishing high-quality, primarily oncology-focused research—in a continuous format within ongoing yearly volumes. Aging is a twice-monthly, traditional, peer-reviewed, open-access journal covering all areas of research on aging, including age-related diseases such as cancer and COVID-19.
Visit booth #2012 at the 2022 AACR annual meeting from April 8-13, 2022, to connect with members of the Impact Journals team.
To learn more about Impact Journals, visit www.ImpactJournals.com.
For media requests, please contact [email protected].
Follow us on social media:
- Oncotarget Twitter – https://twitter.com/Oncotarget
- Oncotarget Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Oncotarget
- Oncotarget YouTube – www.youtube.com/c/OncotargetYouTube
- Aging YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/agingus
- Aging LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/aging
- Aging SoundCloud – https://soundcloud.com/aging-us
Impact Journals LLC
6666 E.Quaker St. Ste. 1
Orchard Park, NY 14127